Children’s Services worker
- Location: Birmingham, England
- Salary: £9.61 - £11.96 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Elmas Zarif
Seven Social Care are currently seeking a Children’s Services worker, this role is based in Birmingham.
- Provide support to children, young people, and families by agreeing and directly delivering interventions, with appropriate direction, which enable positive and agreed outcomes to be achieved, in accordance with organisational policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Provide a high-quality service to children, young people and their families, based on an assessment of need and is outcomes driven.
- Maintain effective working relationships and channels of communications with colleagues and with children, young people and families and where necessary encourage and promote involvement to achieve positive outcomes.
- Achieve the highest standards of safeguarding, whether through direct care provision or support activities to the children and young people who encounter our services, or by appropriately reporting concerns about any child or young person.
- No Qualifications needed.
- Experience of working in a health, early years or social care setting.
- Ability to keep children and young people as the focus of all work and ensure the child’s feelings and wishes are represented in meetings and record keeping.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards, and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.