Job Reference: 56798
Children’s Social Worker
- Fleetwood, Lancashire
- £41 - £41 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a qualified Children’s Social Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity in Lancashire. This is a temporary contract initially for 1 month, but likely to be extended upon this.
We are looking for an experienced Children’s Social Worker in the Duty & Assessment Team Fylde and Wyre. Ideally, we are looking for a starter as soon as possible.
It is an exciting time to work in Lancashire and our Children’s Services are progressive and innovative. We understand the importance of our teams having the right support in place, a healthy work-life balance, and a manageable caseload.
We pay your mileage, and we have a time of in lieu policy. We currently take a hybrid approach to our work; we mainly work from home but there are opportunities to come together as a team when required. Your office is based in Fylde and Wyre.
- Holding a caseload of 15-22.
- Initiate and carry out local recruitment activities and analyse the effectiveness of methods used.
- Always ensure that you work with a commitment to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council.
- Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date SWE registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards, and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.