Job Reference: 58383
Children’s Social Worker
- Warrington, Cheshire
- £40 - £40 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Qualified Children’s Social Worker to join the Children in Need Team in Warrington. This is initially a 3-month agency post with the possibility of placement extension.
We are looking for a Qualified Children’s Social Worker to start an exciting new position within the Children in Need Team. Our client has a strong vision for social work practice in Warrington and are developing a new approach to social work. They are currently embedding a relationship-based practice model that has systemic practice at its core. They are working alongside the Centre for Systemic Social Work, who are providing a comprehensive training programme to social workers and managers across our teams.
- Experience: Social work in childcare, including children subject to child in need plans/child protection plans/child looked after plans and care proceedings.
- Qualifications: A recognised social work qualification (MA/BA Social work, DipSW or equivalent) and Social Work England registration
- Compliance: Up to date Enhanced DBS, Right to Work in the UK, Registration with SWE.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w Monday to Friday
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.