Job Reference: 58387
Children’s Social Worker
- Rochdale, Greater Manchester
- £35 - £35 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Qualified Children’s Social Worker to join the Children with Disabilities Team in Rochdale. This is initially a 3-month agency post with the possibility of placement extension.
We are looking for a Qualified Children’s Social Worker to start an exciting new position within the Children in Need Team. The Children with Disabilities Team manages cases where disability is the overriding factor to consider with regards to outcomes and impact for the child. One of our functions is to assess and offer appropriate short break services to children who have a diagnosed disability and/or complex health needs and their families. However some disabled children are also in need of safeguarding and in these cases we also manage children in the child protection process including Child Protection Conference, Public Law Outline and Proceedings.
- Experience: Social work in childcare, including children subject to child in need plans/child protection plans/child looked after plans and care proceedings.
- Qualifications: A recognised social work qualification (MA/BA Social work, DipSW or equivalent) and Social Work England registration
- Compliance: Up to date Enhanced DBS, Right to Work in the UK, Registration with SWE.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w Monday to Friday
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.