Job Reference: 58389
Children’s Social Worker
- Lancashire, Lancashire
- £42 - £42 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Qualified Children’s Social Worker to join the Court and Locality Team in Manchester. This is initially a 3-month agency post with the possibility of placement extension.
We are looking for a Qualified Children’s Social Worker to start an exciting new position within the Court and Locality Team. You will provide effective and high quality professional social work to children and their families in accordance with legislation; statutory guidance at national, regional and local levels; and policies and procedures, with the outcome of improving the lives of children in Manchester.
- Experience: Social work in childcare, including children subject to child in need plans/child protection plans/child looked after plans and care proceedings.
- Qualifications: A recognised social work qualification (MA/BA Social work, DipSW or equivalent) and Social Work England registration
- Compliance: Up to date Enhanced DBS, Right to Work in the UK, Registration with SWE.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w Monday to Friday
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.