Job Reference: AGUITE103
Children’s Social Worker
- Nottingham, Highland
- £32 - £40 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a determined and passionate Qualified Children’s Social Worker to work in the affluent county of Nottinghamshire.
We are looking for a Qualified Children’s Social Worker to start an exciting new position withing the Safeguarding/Court Team. You will hold a variety of CP, CIN and Court cases. Current average caseloads are 18. The team is made up of a TM, DTM, AP and 5 social workers in each of 8 sub teams within the Systemic Service Area. There are 2 Service Leaders above TM, and then Head of Service. Hybrid remote working is facilitated.
- To undertake child and family assessments, in partnership with the Child, their parents or carers and other agencies, ensuring that the child and the child’s voice is central to the assessment, with appropriate consideration and analysis of risk.
- Together with service user and/or their parents or carers, to produce an outcome focussed SMART plan, following assessment that will meet the needs of the child, safeguard the child and promote permanence.
- To ensure that the views of children and young people are represented at each stage throughout the process.
- Experience: Social work in childcare, including children subject to child in need plans/child protection plans/child looked after plans and care proceedings.
- Qualifications: A recognised social work qualification (MA/BA Social work, DipSW or equivalent) and Social Work England registration
- Compliance: Up to date Enhanced DBS, Right to Work in the UK, Registration with SWE.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w Monday to Friday
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.