Claims Handler Insurance Administrator
- Location: West Sussex, England
- Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Alistair Guite
Seven Resourcing is working with Eurovia Services to recruit a Claims Handling Insurance Administrator based in Horsham, Sussex.
£25,000 – £35,000 per annum depending on experience.
To provide claims management and technical support to Eurovia UK business divisions, delivering financial benefits from the robust management of all classes of claims.
1. To support the Group Insurance Manager in the provision of claims management across Eurovia UK, including:
a. Work with divisional claims coordinators and business managers to ensure the thorough investigation, recording of evidence and defence of claims
b. Providing ad-hoc support and guidance to claims co-ordinators within each business division
c. Liaison with key suppliers Loss Adjuster, Insurers and Solicitor panels as required to reach a claims settlement
d. Liaison with claimants or their representative to resolve within deductible insurance claims
e. Manage pre and post litigated cases through the small, fast and multi track court process
f. General administration of claims records and files
2. To assist with the internal auditing of Group Insurance Processes, including:
a. Review of active claims and adherence to group insurance processes
b. Provide feedback on development areas and best practice c. Assist with the development of claims co-ordinators technical knowledge
3. To Assist with the development and delivery of claims management training
a. Support the Group Insurance claims manager with identifying training requirements
b. Assist with the development and delivery of claim specific training
– Qualifications: Relevant Qualifications.
– Experience: Experience in a similar role.
– Compliance: Right to work (UK Passport / Birth Certificate.
– Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
– Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.