Job Reference: 57225
- Liverpool, Merseyside
- £10.54 - £10.54 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for Cleaner in Liverpool.
To deliver a cleaning service that meets customer requirements on time.
- Organise and carry out all allocated work to fulfil operational requirements.
- Contribute to the efficiency and quality of the service and undertake training as required.
- Maintain personal health and safety and carry out all work in accordance with safe working practices.
- Observe the requirements of all identified cleaning procedures and action plans.
- Carry out all other appropriate work as directed by the chargehand and/or supervisor.
- Experience: Recent experience of using cleaning equipment and chemicals. Health and Safety awareness.
- Hours: 35 hours p/w.
- Up to date DBS is ESSENTIAL!
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.