Job Reference: RQ654962
Commissioning and Project Manager
- Waltham Forest, Greater London
- £401.28 - £506.94 per day
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a Commissioning and Project Manager for Waltham Forest Council on a temp basis of 3-6 months with a view to extend. We are looking for someone with experience working with homecare, as this requires a level of expertise and does not have time to allow for learning on the job
The implementation of the new homecare contract in Waltham Forest is underway with successful providers gearing up to go-live on the 10th of October. We are looking for a commissioning manager with experience working within a Home care market to support with the following activities;
1) Leading the Implementation of the Contractual Go-live of the new service
2) Ensuring that all IT systems are ready for the go-live (brokerage and CM2000 systems)
3) Ensuring that all communications are sent and maintained to key stakeholders, residents and providers
4) Ensuring project plans and risk logs are kept up to date 5) Leading the project board updates and managing risks as required.
Lead projects, commissions or improvement programmes, and contribute to the delivery of larger programmes of work.
Identify and interpret issues, trends and problems, which may have a broad impact both within the Council/CCG and for partner organisations, resolving these as appropriate and escalating complex problems if necessary
Write and agree commissioning strategies/ policies for the defined specialist area with the relevant internal and external stakeholders that meet the needs of residents and the Council/CCG
To lead on projects to commission or de-commission services for the defined client group(s), working with colleagues in the procurement and transformation services to develop new ways of improving outcomes and delivering value for money.
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role with Homecare experience
- Working Arangements: Mostly remote with the occasional team meeting
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Resourcing:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.