Job Reference: ZC101
- Tower Hamlets, Greater London
- £500 - £500 per day
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for an experienced Commissioning Manager for Tower Hamlets Council. This will be a temporary contract paying £500 per day.
To oversee and lead the improvement of the commissioning of children’s services to enable cost effective, appropriate and sustainable solutions for high quality services for service users across Tower Hamlets. This includes the commissioning and associated partnership working and decision-making, for educational and residential placements, independent living and respite services for vulnerable children and children with SEND, those in care, leaving care or homeless.
- Support the Head of Integrated Children’s Commissioning in developing and delivering a joint strategic commissioning function and strategy on behalf of the Council, working with partners within the Council, the CCG, Tower Hamlets Together and the Children and Families Partnership Board.
- Take the lead in the development and drafting of commissioning strategies, frameworks and other documents relating to children and families as required by the Head of Integrated Children’s Commissioning and make recommendations for changes to policy to reflect local and/or national initiatives and statutory regulations
- To maximise the participation of users and carers in commissioning, in particular ensuring that systems are in place to encourage and enable service users, carers, families and advocates to participate in the process.
- Day-to-day staff management, including the provision of regular supervision, annual performance appraisals and personal development plans, recruitment and, management responsibility for other associated HR policies, including if necessary, grievance or disciplinary processes
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.