Job Reference: 57735
Communications Officer – Holiday Activity and Food Programme
- Sunderland, County Durham
- £14.26 - £14.26 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Communications Officer to work with the Holiday Activity and Food Programme in Sunderland. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £14.26 per hour (PAYE and umbrella payment options are available).
- Support the day to day maintenance of our Holiday Activity and Food Programmes social media channels including the Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Draft content for press releases, social media, the company website and promotional materials as appropriate, with oversight from the Communications, Media and Events Manager.
- Communicate information verbally and / or in writing to different audiences.
- Provide information and / or advice and guidance.
- Undertake complex / contentious negotiations.
- Undertake formal counselling / formal advocacy.
- Establish excellent relationships with customers.
- Assess and / or anticipate customer needs and service delivery requirements.
- Exercise customer focus skills.
- Influence and persuade others to adopt policies and courses of action.
- Qualifications: A qualification with a relevant field.
- Experience: Experience creating targeted content across multiple channels is advantageous. Experience with press release writing and dealing with media enquiries is advantageous.
- Compliance: Current DBS check and 2 x references.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.