Community Case Worker
- Location: Coventry, England
- Salary: £11.7 - £13.11 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Alistair Guite
Seven Social Care is working with Coventry City Council to recruit for an Adolescent Community Case Worker for their children’s services.
This is an exciting opportunity for those looking for a different type of role (option to do occasional weekend shifts as well). There is the great option to apply for a permanent role whilst in the temporary contract, therefore they are looking for long-term workers!
To provide intensive support to young people and their families to overcome barriers which may be impacting on their health, social and emotional and educational needs in order to improve their outcomes and reach their full potential whilst remaining in their family.
Provide timely and effective intensive interventions to support young people and their carers
- Ensure the most appropriate outcomes for families and their children through building strong and effective relationships with young people and their families/carers)
- Enable families to function as effectively as possible
- To engage and develop effective relationships with young people and families referred to the crisis intervention team
- Develop and implement effective support plans in liaison with the family and other professionals
- Review support plans on a regular basis with families and professionals
- Undertake intensive home visiting and support
- Undertake solution focused approaches and evidence-based practice
- Provide information about all local services relevant to meet the needs of the family and support them in accessing services
- Be part of a duty rota system that involves working some evenings and weekends.
- Any other duties and responsibilities within the range of the salary grade.Applicant Requirements:
- Qualifications: NVQ Level 3 in children and young people.
- Experience: Experience of working with young people who have complex needs and exhibit emotional and behavioural difficulties.
- Experience of creative and innovative approaches to engage vulnerable and hard to reach young people
- Experience of recording sensitive information, maintaining case files and adhering to confidentiality policies.
- Compliance: Up to date Passport and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.