Community Events Officer
- Location: Redditch, England
- Salary: £18.77 - £18.77 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Michael Bowen
Seven Social Care is looking for a Community Events Officer at Bromsgrove District Council Redditch Borough Council
- To ensure that the operational objectives and delivery of the service are delivered in a manner which provides services that are valued & respected, considered value for money and enhance the reputation of the Councils.
- To provide effective operational development and implementation of the service and assist service managers in making the necessary changes to the culture and practice of the service to take forward the shared service arrangements of the Councils.
- Ensure current services reflect the most effective use of resources, promote integration and where applicable propose revisions to deliver methods based on continuous improvement and/or industry best practice.
- Assist in the production of Service Strategies for the respective Councils by providing feedback, evidence and objective comment based on professional views and experience.
- Assist in the production of service and site specific improvement plans to increase usage, attendances, participation and satisfaction ratings of services areas.
- Provide advice and guidance as required to partners and VCS groups to build capacity and enhance the knowledge/skills/ability of key groups in order to increase local delivery mechanisms.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.