Community Housing Assistant
- Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Salary: £15.12 - £15.12 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Community Housing Assistant to work in Portsmouth. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £15.12 per hour. The working hours are Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm.
Working intuitively collaboratively with colleagues in your region and at the Customer Service Centre you’ll support our Housing Managers to ensure our customers receive a brilliant service locally and our Customer Promise Standards are achieved.
You’ll use your creative spark to make sure our properties and environments are safe, secure and well managed, supporting our communities to thrive. Naturally commercial, you’ll support compliance to our processes so that rents, service charges and other income is maximised.
- Working with the regional team to ensure that our properties and estates are visited, inspected and maintained in line with the regional programme to meet all agreed standards
- Commercially savvy, you always have an eye on the money and ensure your ways of working are efficient, for example by ensuring your expenses are minimised
- Maximising income through supporting Housing Managers to deliver proactive rent collection, void management and lettings activity, ensuring adherence to relevant policies and processes
- Supporting our all-important routine safety and compliance checks, recording these in an accurate and timely fashion aligned to our procedures
- Using your eye for detail to support procedurally compliant investigations into low level ASB activity and unlawful subletting, recording your findings appropriately and escalating where necessary
- Using insights (you get where our customers are in their lives), to support adherence to our Customer Promise Standards and to deliver valued engagement activities to enable our communities to thrive and grow
Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
Compliance: Standard DBS and references covering the last 3 years.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.