Job Reference: 61997
COMMUNITY INDEPENDENCE ASSISTANT
- Hammersmith, Greater London
- £15.8 - £18.76 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a COMMUNITY INDEPENDENCE ASSISTANT in Hammersmith And Fulham.
- To provide a high standard of reablement care and non invasive health treatment for clients referred into the Community Independence Service.
- To work in a multi agency environment with clients to instil a reablement service focus.
- To provide care which focuses on the needs of the individual, promotes independence and choice and maximises quality of life.
- To avoid admissions to more institutional forms of care.
- To provide a dignified and respectful service that encourages and motivates disabled, frail and older people to live active lives of their choosing.
- To follow reablement goal plans and offer a programme of individualised services to clients including but not limited to:
Supporting clients with personal care tasks.
This may include activities such as assisting with continence care, washing, bathing, showering, washing of hair, shaving, caring for teeth; transfer from bed to chair and use of special equipment such as bath boards and raised toilet seats; assisting users to dress and undress, eat, engage in social activities.
Supporting clients with practical care tasks. Encouraging clients to manage their practical care such as general housework, laundry, making and changing beds and assisting directly when necessary. Encouraging clients to prepare their own nutritionally balanced meals in accordance with dietary requirements and assisting directly when necessary.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.