Community Older People’s Social Worker
- Location: Solihull, England
- Salary: £28 - £32 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Alistair Guite
Seven Social Care is working with Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council to recruit a Qualified Social Worker for their Older Adults Community Team.
£28 – £32 per hour. Any negotiations on pay, contact;
Initial rolling 3 month contract.
Two Social Workers required to work in the Community Older Peoples Team (COPT).
- Working in a busy team
- Social Workers working in COPT are required to support
- Safeguard, and assess the needs of older adults over the age of 70 People with dementia and their carers.
- Office base is 142 Lode Lane, Solihull. Staff are supported to work in a hybrid manner
- With all workers being required to be office-based a minimum of one day per week.
– Qualifications: Degree approved by the Social Work Registration (SWE).
– Experience: 2+ years working with Adults as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
– Compliance: Up to date SWE registration and DBS.
– Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
– Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.