Community Resource Worker
- Location: Bradford, England
- Salary: £22 - £22 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Michael Bowen
Seven Social Care is looking for a Community Resource Worker at Bradford Council
To contribute to the success of the organisation by:
1) To assess the emotional, physical, intellectual and cultural needs of both child and carer particularly from the community, in partnership with them and to respond to families in crisis and children in need, to offer linguistically and culturally sensitive support, advice and guidance appropriate to the situation and in the most appropriate setting, eg: Family/carer’s/ child’s home, Family Centre, Resource centre, Constituency Office, Residential Unit, Community Setting.
2) To develop and deliver a preventative service and where appropriate to rehabilitate, maintain and improve the quality of care provided both inside and outside the family group.
3) To further the provision of the Department’s services to children and families as required by relevant legislation.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.