Job Reference: 60781
Community Support Officer
- Welshpool, Powys
- £15.69 - £15.69 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for 3 temporary Community Support Officers to work with the Older Persons Team in Welshpool, Powys. These positions are initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £15.69 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company). The working hours are 9am – 5:30pm from Monday – Friday.
To be part of a Reviewing team that will ensure that the assessed needs of older people are met through the reviewing process.
To work closely with Reablement in terms of ongoing assessment and reviews.
To commission long term care as a result of a review.
- Local Authorities meet their statutory obligations under Child and Family Legislation, Mental Health Law and the NHS and Community Care Act and others.
- The needs of older people individuals and their carers are reviewed holistically, packages of care negotiated, monitored and reviewed.
- Risks to older people and others are assessed and balanced in a way that promotes independence of older people and their carers.
- Recommendations in relation to the allocating scarce resources are made.
- Equal opportunity and respect for diversity and difference is promoted.
- Social inclusion of isolated and vulnerable people is promoted.
- Awareness of the policies and procedures in relation to safeguarding
- Duty to report and inform managers of any concerns Collaboration and multi-disciplinary working with other agencies is strengthened in order to achieve the best outcomes for older people.
- Accountability for their actions through effective, accurate recording of decisions/recommendations.
- Prioritising reviews and their work load alongside the senior practitioner.
- QCF 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
Compliance: Current DBS check and references covering the last 3 years.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.