Job Reference: 57334
Community Support Officer – Homes for Ukraine Scheme
- Bognor Regis, West Sussex
- £14.93 - £14.93 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Community Support Officer, for the Homes for Ukraine Scheme, within West Sussex County Council. Please note these are urgent roles – we require 6 people to join the team, to assist with home visits, DBS checking and general admin / customer service duties in relation to WSCC’s Homes for Ukraine scheme.
Ideally candidates applying for the role will have been DBS checked, due to needing people to start straight away. The role is likely to last for at least a couple of months. The role is based from Durban House, Bognor, with some home working and travel across West Sussex. There is flexibility to work out of other locations as required
The Communities Directorate are seeking 6-8 people for an estimated period of 6 weeks to support an existing team with activity for the Homes for Ukraine scheme and tasks across the Directorate.
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Motivated to provide an excellent service
- Excellent listening, customer service and people skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to identify solutions to overcome challenges
- Integrity, openness and awareness of others
- Ability to communicate effectively face to face, by telephone, video call and written correspondence
- Good working knowledge of administration systems within a similar environment
- Good attention to detail and data entry skills
- Sound and accurate overall IT knowledge including Microsoft Office
- Experience of undertaking inspections or visiting people in their own homes (desirable)
- Own vehicle to use for property visits (desirable)
- Full, clean driving licence
- Business Insurance and MOT
- You will be required to undergo a DBS check
- Experience: Experience working within a similar role
- Compliance: DBS on the Update Service
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.