Job Reference: 56606
Community Support Worker
- Chelmsford, Essex
- £14.2 - £14.2 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Community Support Worker to work in Chelmsford. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £14.20 per hour (PAYE and Umbrella payment options available).
Working to support adults, and their families, who have complex social needs and are more vulnerable as a result of disability, exclusion, or diminished capacity, you’ll maximise their potential to live independently.
You will assess social care needs using a person centred and strengths-based approach and contribute to the development of care and support plans. The role will require you to manage a caseload, including assessment of risk through direct work, within a quality assurance process. A focus of the role will be to ensure vulnerable people are safeguarded in line with ECC’s statutory obligations.
- You will be required to work with the Ward, Care Coordination hub and the Transfer of Care Team to maintain patient flow and deliver against key performance indicators as part of the reducing length of stay.
- To work alongside the Ward Managers to ensure Discharge activities are synchronised and arranged effectively to manage patient journeys towards their Estimated dates of discharge (EDD).
- To support ward teams in the management of patients requiring community services on discharge. This includes assessments and completion of referrals for patients scoring low on the Discharge Risk Assessment.
- To provide support to the Discharge Facilitators.
- Qualifications: NVQ level 2 or 3 within health and social care.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check and references covering the last 5 years.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.