Job Reference: 55361
- County Durham, County Durham
- £12.69 - £12.69 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for several Compliance Officers based in Sunderland. This is an exciting opportunity, to start ASAP.
To undertake technical work and provide advice in a specialist area under general direction, in support of defined projects or schemes, regulatory processes or core functions
- To provide technical support across the whole of the Regulatory Services function.
- These duties will include activities relating to the regulation of COVID-19, trading standards, food standards, health and safety, environmental protection and enforcement, statutory nuisance and compliance with housing standards in accordance with legislation and service policy.
- To investigate requests made to the Council, including gathering relevant evidence, relating to the full range of Environmental, Trading Standards and Licensing legislation enforceable by the Council.
- Qualifications: N/A
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.