- Location: Solihull, England
- Salary: £15.47 - £15.47 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is working with Deborah Adams at Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council to recruit 2 Contact Supervisors to work in the Chelmsley Wood area.
Rate is £15.47 per hour paid via umbrella.
Up to 5 days a week which may include Saturday and up to 18:30 on occasion in the week.
THIS IS NOT A PERMANENT JOB PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU’RE HAPPY WITH AN INITIAL TEMPORARY CONTRACT.
In this challenging but highly rewarding role, you will be responsible for coordinating and supervising family time between looked after children and their birth families at contact centres and community settings across the borough.
Duties and Responsibilities:
You will complete a detailed recording of the observations you made during these sessions and will liaise with social workers, escalating any concern, as required.
You will be joining a child focussed, creative and supportive team, with a strong emphasis upon being a good corporate parent.
We pride ourselves in making a difference for our children and families and in our last Ofsted inspection, our team was judged as ‘good’.
- Qualifications: NVQ 2/3 / Level 2/3 Diploma for Children and Young People or equivalent qualification.
- Experience: Experience of working with children/ young people or their families in a social care, educational or voluntary setting.
- Compliance: Up to date passport and DBS Check
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 21 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.