Job Reference: 59001
- Solihull, West Midlands
- £15.84 - £15.84 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are working with Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council to find an experienced Contact Supervisor to work a full-time agency contract for an initial 3 months until the 30th November at the West Mall at Chelmsley Wood.
£12.48 per hour PAYE or £15.85 per hour Umbrella.
The worker will be required to supervise time between looked after children and their families.
- They may need to transport children to and from school/placement and contact.
- They will be expected to record a written record of each contact on the electronic system, provide support and guidance within the contact session and report to their line manager as required.
- The role is predominantly based at Willow House where contacts take place,
- However we do offer flexibility to work from home around the contacts. A work mobile and laptop will be provided.
- Qualifications: N/A
- Experience: Previous experience would be advantageous
- Compliance: Up to date Passport and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.