Job Reference: 59250
- Rotherham, South Yorkshire
- £13.39 - £13.39 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Contact Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity in Rotherham.
As a Contact Worker, you will provide high quality support whilst children and young people see their family in a safe and supported manner.
Key Responsibilities for the Contact Worker:
- Support families to make the best use of the time with their children through encouragement of routines and relationships, role modelling and play which supports developing and maintaining relationships.
- Effectively identify, manage and report situations and behaviours that challenge or pose a risk to the child that requires action to safeguard a child as a result of the time they spend with an important adult.
- Offer time with children in an anti-oppressive manner, maintaining a stance which places the child/young person at the centre of any arrangement.
Applicant Requirements for the Contact Worker:
- Experience: 2+ years working with children and young people.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.