Job Reference: 59388
Contract Coordinator – Fairer Housing Unit
- Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
- £15.6 - £15.6 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Contract Coordinator to work with the Fairer Housing Unit in Newcastle. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £15.60 per hour (PAYE and umbrella payment options are available).
To carry out surveys, pre and post inspections, raise works orders, agree corrective actions, liaise with stakeholders and clients and monitor contract performance in relation to the appropriate Key Performance Indicators.
- Undertake surveys including identifying hazardous materials, producing working drawings and estimates in relation to all construction works.
- Responsible for the aspects of contractor design, scaffold design elements of projects and seeking subsequent client approval.
- Liaise with client representatives, repair call, residents, public bodies and members of the public before, during and on completion of construction works.
- Place material and sub contract orders in relation to construction and maintenance works.
- Liaise with subcontractors and carry out audit checks to ensure contractual and health and safety compliance.
- Resolve stakeholder issues and initiating corrective action as appropriate to ensure the delivery of work to the required contract standard.
- Undertake post inspection quality audits and providing detailed defect records.
- Undertake gas and electrical safety checks in line with industry standards and regulations. Ensuring adequate inspection and defect records are maintained.
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Proof of right to work in the UK and 2 x references.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.