Job Reference: EZ111
Contract Procurement Officer
- Vale of Glamorgan, Vale of Glamorgan
- £16.06 - £16.06 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is currently seeking a Contract Procurement Officer in the Alps, Vale of Glamorgan area.
This is contracted for 37 hours per week.
- To develop tender documents whilst obtaining schedules of works and specifications from relevant teams.
- Manage the tender process in line with the Council’s procurement rules and produce tender bid analysis reports for areas requiring capital works or services within the Housing and Building Services portfolio. Produce the contract packs to be signed in conjunction with legal services.
- Provide regular updates to the Development & Investment Manager on the procurement programme delivery
- To regularly monitor the progress, performance and productivity of the procurement projects and services, address any issues with contractors or individuals to ensure a robust procurement process is undertaken along with value or money works and or services being contracted.
- To prepare and undertake tender exercises for the delivery of Housing investment contracts for works, goods and services identified by the Development and Investment Manager.
- To write tender Request for Quotation (RFQ), Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQ), Invitation to Tender (ITT) documents, along with ensuring the pricing and specification documents are included ready for tender of the proposed works and or services, following financial standing orders in the procurement process.
This role is best fitted for candidates who have experience in Procurement.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards, and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.