Job Reference: 60445
Contracts Manager (Street Lighting)
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- £55000 - £55000 per annum
- Permanent / Full Time
Seven Resourcing is working with Omni Construction Services to recruit for a Street Lighting Contracts Manager.
Up to £55,000 pa + 12.5% bonus and company car payments if you travel over 5000 miles per year.
To manage the operational division to budget aspirations.
To meet all safety, environmental and quality obligations and the needs of clients and stakeholders both internally and externally. To achieve RIS East Midlands Business Plan Objectives.
– To work safely and promote a safe environment for all operations
– To manage the operational teams in line with budget, working constraints and
specification on all relevant contracts
– To monitor the skills and experience of staff and operatives within the divisions and work
with Operations Manager to plan training and development
– To actively participate in all meetings whether management or client designated
– To actively foster a positive staff morale
– Develop and promote partnering with clients
– To work in-line with the European Foundation of Quality Management (EFQM) Model
– Manage and promote the Groups IMS Processes “The Way We Work”
– Leadership – encourage all staff to use the suggestion scheme
– Attend and positively participate in Monthly Cascade Meetings
– Willingly carry out any reasonable task as requested by a member of the management team
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
– Financial returns in line with budget, including DSO
– Financial reporting carried out within Ringway Group timetable
– Material, Labour and Plant / Vehicle costs management improving in line with business plan and vehicle damage costs reducing to negligible levels.
– Safety performance measures in line with Safety Objectives and statutory reporting.
– Environmental monitoring in line with principals of ISO 14001.
– Hands on and active support for colleagues and especially their direct team
– A professional approach, commensurate with a management role in a major company.
– Meeting deadlines and developing operational improvements as a matter of course.
– Taking an active involvement in the wider industry
– A personal approach and style of management that ensures they are a role model for others in the team
– Consistently working at a level consistent with, or higher than, agreed service levels (as agreed as objectives at Appraisals or at other times)
– Achieving Business Plan Objectives
– Must be computer literate and identify urgent requests and actions
– Strictly adhere to all Company Procedures
– At all times, in-line with the Company Culture, support the Company Visions and Values and promote to all colleagues
– Create and Promote Partnership Vision and Values to achieve success
- Part of HCA, Electrical Qualification
Experience: Contract Management and Street Lighting experience
Compliance: Up to date Right to Work in the UK
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.