Job Reference: 56475
Contracts Monitoring Officer – LD and Inclusion
- Northampton, Northamptonshire
- £20.44 - £22.62 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Contract Monitoring Officer for Learning Disabilities and Inclusion in Northampton. This position is initially for a period of 5 months and is paying £20.44 – £22.62 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company).
To provide a comprehensive monitoring and contract management service that focuses upon the quality of support and care within the Council commissioned services for vulnerable adults, to ensure best practice, the safeguarding of individuals and maintain individual health and wellbeing.
To ensure contract compliance, raise quality and standards within commissioned services in accordance with specified contract requirements, service outcomes, national standards and legal requirements.
- To provide a comprehensive monitoring and contract management service that focuses upon the quality of support and care within the Council commissioned services for younger adults and community prevention; to ensure best practice, and the safeguarding of individuals and maintain individual health and wellbeing
You will have worked in a health and/or social care setting, understand the legislative framework, have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to work with a range of partner organisations.
The individual will have a key part to play within the team to ensure that Contracts are evaluated and monitored either virtually or where the need arises in person.
The position covers Working Age Adults services for people with a Learning Disability, Physical Disabilities, Mental Health, Autism and ABI, including Residential Services, Supported Living, Living and Learning and Day Services.
If you have a passion for ensuring individuals get quality services to meet their individual needs, then this opportunity would be ideal for you.
- Qualifications: NVQ Level 3 or 4 in Health and Social Care.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check and references covering the last 3 years.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.