- Location: Exeter, England
- Salary: £42 - £42 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Kelby Sharber
Seven Resourcing are looking for a CP Chair Exeter, Devon. This is a full time position and is paying £42 per hour.
You will be confident in chairing, competent in robust child protection planning and review, offer impactful do-with support, challenge, and be confident in completing impactful quality assurance activity.
- To ensure that the conference and associated activity is child focused and the safeguarding
- of the child is paramount
- To ensure the voice of the child is heard and that any ascertained wishes and feelings of the child are given due consideration
- To monitor and review the progress of plans and safeguarding arrangements
- To review the safety planning to ensure that it reflects the current concerns and needs of the child and that actions are timely, balanced against risk and safety, that they are achievable, and that contingency planning is in place
- To facilitate discussions, offer guidance, ask questions in the pursuit of clarity of threshold and safety planning
- To monitor the performance of the safeguarding social work practice and highlight areas of poor, good and outstanding practice
- To monitor the performance of the multi-agency arrangements for safeguarding the child and ensure that they are compliant with relevant statutory guidance.
- To manage the safety and welfare of professionals, children and families and DCST staff in attendance at the conference
- To ensure that the meeting is conducted in a professional manner
- Qualifications: Qualification in Social Work
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.