Job Reference: 62670
Crime Prevention Worker
- Walsall, West Midlands
- £22 - £25 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Crime Prevention Worker at Walsall Borough Council
Main purpose of the job role:
- To work as part of a multi-agency team to provide an integrated approach to delivering services to young people who present with multiple, complex needs.
- To assist in the delivery of robust services to children and young people who offend, are at risk of offending or anti-social behaviour or becoming looked after as a result of offending behaviour.
- To support the effective safeguarding of children and young people through; contribution to multi-agency plans, timely identification of risks and vulnerabilities and onward referrals to the relevant Children’s Social Care Services or other agencies as appropriate.
- Work flexibly to meet the needs of children and families, within the borough, who fall within the Out of Court Disposal Referral criteria.
- Develop and deliver time limited individual or group work programmes of support.
- To carry out a range of tasks as identified and allocated by the Senior Practitioner, Team Manager or Strategic Lead for Youth Justice Service.
Role specific duties and accountabilities:
- To manage assigned tasks in accordance with policies, procedures, protocols, locally agreed practice guidelines, case management and lead professional guidelines and relevant legislation.
- To make a speedy and appropriate response to all work allocated in accordance with the above.
- To undertake holistic, good quality assessments of children and young people who have been referred to the YJS, to include levels of risk and safety and wellbeing.
- To devise, implement, deliver, monitor, and review intervention plans to manage the identified risks, vulnerabilities and needs of young people, ensuring the active involvement of young people, their families, multi-agency partners, victims and community members.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.