Customer Feedback Officer
- Location: South Shields, England
- Salary: £14.44 - £14.44 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Sam Boggis
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Customer Feedback Officer to work in South Shields. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £14.44 per hour.
This is a key post with responsibility working on your own initiative and as part of the wider Strategy and Performance Team providing efficient and effective delivery of the Council’s Information Governance and Feedback responsibilities including Information Rights, Records Management, Archiving of Records and Corporate and Statutory Complaints.
- Contribute to Information Governance policy formulation.
- Provide advice, guidance and training as well as liaising with officers, elected members and partners of the Council in relation to relevant information governance, generally including Records Management, the General Data Protection Regulation, Environmental Information Regulations and Freedom of Information Rights.
- Positively promote the Information Governance Service for the Council demonstrating high levels of influencing, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Deal with members of the public on a regular basis to provide advice and guidance, handling information requests while managing expectations.
- Process requests for information from the Police, often working to tight timescales in order to aid an ongoing investigation.
- Process special category data on a regular basis, often handling disturbing subject matter.
- Relevant work-based qualifications or 5 GCSEs graded A*-C (or 9-4) including English and Maths.
Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
Compliance: Proof of right to work in the UK and references covering the last 2 years.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.