Job Reference: 55503
Customer Service Assistant
- County Durham, County Durham
- £11.5 - £11.5 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for several Customer Service Assistants in Durham. Majority of the role is remote working.
Contract initially for 3- 6 months but likely to be extended upon this.
To provide a first point of contact for all our customers, service users and stakeholders’ access to public services by all access channels, dealing with customer enquiries on all aspects of business within the remit of Customer Services and partnership services.
- To provide accurate information on all Council and partner services on both routine and complex issues.
- To assist the Customer Services Officers and Team Coaches in the day-to-day provision of the front line service through face to face, telephone, self-service and e-based contacts.
- To deal effectively with customers service requests, answering queries, giving advice covering the full range of Council and partner services and managing the progress of each enquiry through all stages to its conclusion (where applicable).
- To support the capture of corporate complaints, comments, compliments and suggestions from customers using the Council’s Customer Relationship Management system and following the relevant adopted policies and procedures
- Qualifications: N/A
- Experience: 2+ years working within Customer Service.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.