Customer Service Recycling Representative
- Location: County Durham, England
- Salary: £10.98 - £10.98 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Regan Pelling
Seven Social Care are looking for a Customer Service Recycling Representative to work within the Durham County Council.
Pay Rate is £13.30 per hour.
Assist with the promotion and increase in the level of residential and business / commercial waste recycling throughout the County, through engaging with, and educating, residents and businesses to ensure increased and correct use of all available recycling options.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out daily canvassing duties in relation to the refuse and recycling service
- Attend residents’ groups, schools, community associations and other public events where necessary in relation to promoting and giving positive information and advice regarding the scheme.
- Carry out day to day maintenance and health and safety checks of the council vehicles in accordance with Council policy.
- To take every opportunity to promote the good work being undertaken by regeneration and local services, and the wider council; for example through community meetings or direct contact with the public and partner agencies.
- Clean Drivers License
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s (A-C)
- Monday-Friday 8-30am until 4-30pm
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards, and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a candidate who is, help them find their next role by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role