Job Reference: 55445
Customer Services Officer
- South Yorkshire, South Yorkshire
- £10.5 - £10.5 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Customer Services Officer to work with Sheffield City Council.
To provide a high quality support to service delivery teams at Bereavement Services and an excellent professional and informed service to customers
- To carry out a wide range of administrative duties, including the processing of funeral and memorial applications, data inputting to a high degree of accuracy, filing, record keeping and minute taking.
- To gain knowledge of legal requirements relating to burial and cremation and to process legal documentation for burial and cremation services as appropriate.
- To provide financial and budgetary support including assisting with budget monitoring, banking income, processing of orders and relevant queries, complying to SCC’s financial protocols and procedures at all times.
- To create a high quality and positive image of the service amongst customers (public and Funeral Directors), partners and the wider community. Provide a high quality experience for customers.
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years of working within the same or a similar role.
- Hours: 35 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.