Customer Services Officer
- Location: Durham, England
- Salary: £10 - £12 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Michael Bowen
Seven Social Care is looking for a Customer Services Officer at Durham County Council
Duties and responsibilities
Listed below are the primary responsibilities of the role:
- To provide accurate information on all Council and partner services on both routine and complex issues.
- To deal with specialist services for example council tax billing on a first point of contact basis, providing advice and guidance
- To deal effectively with customers service requests, answering queries, giving advice covering the full range of Council and partner services and managing the progress of each enquiry through all stages to its conclusion (where applicable).
- To support the capture of corporate complaints, comments, compliments and suggestions from customers using the Council’s Customer Relationship Management system and following the relevant adopted policies and procedures.
- Maintain an up to date and comprehensive knowledge of a range of services provided by Durham County Council to ensure that customers and clients are supplied with relevant information in an efficient and effective manner.
- Represent the customers’ best interests in seeking expert or specialist advice from services inside or outside the Council.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.