Damp and Mould Surveyor
- Location: Hammersmith & Fulham, England
- Salary: £34 - £34 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Michael Bowen
Seven Social Care is looking for a Damp and Mould Surveyor in Hammersmith and Fulham
- To participate as a technical member of the Client Repairs team to undertake a wide range of Building Surveying Services, Specification writing, Enforcement Inspections, producing detailed reports Repairs Diagnostics and related Project Management duties. Specialise in the identification and specifying of remedial works to eradicate Mould and Damp issues
- To proactively engage with customers, contractors, leaseholders, tenants and all related Council Officers such as Housing Management, Legal Services, Leasehold Services, Social Services (Adults & Children’s Services) and the Home-Buy Team in the delivery of the Repairs Service.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Assist the Client Repairs Team with:
- Determination of landlord’s licence applications for alterations
- Party wall matters
- Rights of light
- Scaffold licences upon Council land
- Site inspections
- Repairs Diagnostics
- Investigate and diagnose issues relating to damp and condensation related complaints
- Specification writing and tendering of works in compliance with the Councils Standing Orders and financial Regulations
- Managing projects, assisting with major repairs to occupied and void properties
- Provide focussed expert advice on matters associated with damp and condensation, including thorough investigation using a range of equipment to accurately diagnose the cause and appropriate remedies.
- Provide professional and technical advice and reports on all matters within the functionality of the service, including undertaking the role of professional or expert witness at hearings, adjudications and legal proceedings etc.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.