Job Reference: 61999
Day Opportunities Worker
- Hammersmith, Greater London
- £15.64 - £15.64 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for Sessional Workers for two services in the Hammersmith and Fulham area.
There are opportunities within a day centre/college, and also within an adult home, both supporting vulnerable adults with Learning Disabilities who also have a physical disability, Autism, Challenging Behaviour, Mental Health, or Dementia.
- Support every Adult through a personalised approach to enable them to stay safe, achieve, and ensure their wellbeing.
- To provide care and support to Adults as directed to be fully compliant with legislative and regulatory requirements. This will include personal care as required
- Establishing positive relationships with our Residents, supporting and enabling them to increase their confidence and realise their potential, fully integrating them into all project activities, and to explore services. e.g Community Living establishments as required.
- To participate with Residents in Tutor led groups within the Community Hub, or within another learning Environment.
- To work in the Community accessing places of interest, and of benefit to our Residents. This will be a Varied programme, and will form part of our Residents Dreams and Aspirations.
- To assist, whenever necessary, with personal hygiene, advice and guidance to residents.
- To work in a multi-disciplinary environment supporting the work of the tutor, and demonstrating a positive and supportive attitude to teamwork activities.
- Qualifications: Diploma or NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Experience: 2+ years experience of working with Residents with a Learning Disability, Autism, Physical Disabilities, Dementia, challenging behaviour.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.