Job Reference: 57727
Debt Recovery Officer
- Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
- £13.67 - £13.67 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for 2 temporary Debt Recovery Officers to work in Huntingdon. One position is for 3 months and the other for 12 months. The rate is £13.67 per hour (PAYE and umbrella company payment options are available).
To provide an effective, customer focused support service to users of the LGSS Income and Debt Recovery service, systems and processes. A point of contact for colleagues and service users for queries.
To provide an effective debt recovery service in order to maximise income for customers and achieve resolution and payment of outstanding debt in accordance with the LGSS Collections Strategy. Providing accurate information and support in response to customers enquires according to agreed procedures, practices and regulatory and legislative requirements.
To ensure an integrated approach to transactions for LGSS through assisting with the implementation of new technologies, methodologies and processes that meet the needs of clients, customers and client organisation.
- Provide operational services within the Income and Debt Recovery team for LGSS. Responsible for ensuring that efficient, accurate and timely end-to-end processes are adhered to.
- Respond to and resolve service requests and queries ensuring operational service priorities are met through ownership, adhering to agreed service standards and according to operational procedures.
- Responsible for investigating and resolving customer queries, suggestions and compliments, escalating any complaints in accordance with the relevant procedures.
- Take responsibility and ownership on areas of the service where improvements could be made by making recommendations and implementing agreed changes to improve efficiency.
- Support system implementations including conducting system testing and delivering training to staff on new system processes.
- Work as part a team supporting your colleagues, mentoring Apprentices and Trainees to a high standard.
- Work collaboratively on projects that support developments and improvements for the Transactions Service in a professional and positive way.
- Manage own workload, processing high quality information / data accurately and in a timely manner.
- Embed customer service excellence within the team through contributing to the design of customer focussed processes, active participation in one-to-one meetings / the PADP process and own behaviours.
- Demonstrate awareness / understanding of equal opportunities and other people’s behaviour, physical, social and welfare needs.
- Qualifications: NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Business & Administration or Finance or significant experience gained in a similar or related service working.
- Experience: Experience of transactional processing and knowledge / understanding of debt recovery processes.
- Compliance: Proof of right to work in the UK and references covering the last 3 years.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.