Debt Recovery Officer
- Location: Cambridge, England
- Salary: £12.47 - £12.47 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Michael Bowen
Seven Social Care is looking for a Debt Recovery Officer at Cambridgeshire County Council
1. To provide an effective, customer focused support service to users of the Income and Debt Recovery service, systems, and processes. A point of contact for colleagues and service users for queries.
2. To provide an effective debt recovery service to maximise income for customers and achieve resolution and payment of outstanding debt in accordance with the Collections Strategy. Providing accurate information and support in response to customers enquiries according to agreed procedures, practices, and regulatory and legislative requirements.
3. To ensure an integrated approach to transactions through assisting with the implementation of new technologies, methodologies and processes that meet the needs of clients, customers, and client organisation.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.