- Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Salary: £12.7 - £12.7 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Delivery Co-Ordinator to work within Wakefield.
This role involves providing an efficient, effective, and accurate delivery and collection service to users in receipt of health and/or social care equipment across the Wakefield district.. This role also requires the Delivery Co-Ordinator to assist with stock control, general warehouse duties and assist with cleaning and decontamination of equipment.
– Provide an efficient, effective, and accurate delivery and collection service to users in receipt of health and/or social care equipment across the Wakefield district.
– Provide a professional and accurate installation, fitting and demonstration service ensuring users, families and or carers understand the safe use of equipment.
– Make emergency equipment deliveries and/or collections as requested to meet the needs of the service and ensure hospital discharges can be facilitated and hospital admissions can be prevented.
– Assist with stock control and general warehouse duties.
– Assist with cleaning and decontamination of equipment.
– Carry out LOLER (Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations) testing of equipment as per regulations and complete records where necessary.
– Qualifications: GCSE or Equivalent in English.
– Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role. Substantial and proven experience of driving fleet vehicles including tail-lifts.
– Compliance: Recent DBS check.
– Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards, and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250.
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their next role by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.