Job Reference: RQ592871
Deputy Children’s Manager
- Sutton, Greater London
- £22.15 - £27.65 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for an experienced Deputy Manager for a Children’s Home based in Sutton, London. This is a temporary contract of 3-6 months with a view to extend.
The Deputy Manager will take the lead in planning, delivery, coordination and review of care plans and evening routines/ activities for all young people for a children’s home. The Deputy manager will support the Registered Manager with ensuring all aspects of practice within the home are compliant with all applicable legislation and regulations
- Be responsible for the oversight of operational delivery of 1:1 interventions with young people
- Provide supervision for our youth work and night staff
- Responsible for the oversight of the wider interventions delivered and supported by the professional network to ensure the needs of the young people are met
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role.
- Compliance: Enhanced DBS.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.