Job Reference: MAD1001
Digital Content Creator
- Ipswich, Suffolk
- £25000 - £30000 per annum
- Permanent / Full Time
At Seven Resourcing, we’re growing at lightning speed, and we need someone bursting with creativity to help tell our story to the world. Specifically, we need a marketing guru who can help us with all thing’s social media, video, and content creation. If that’s you, apply today!
So, who are we?
Seven Resourcing is a multi-award-winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary staff to some of the planet’s biggest employers, including Samsung, Pfizer and the NHS, to name a few. With offices in the USA, Australia and right here in sunny Suffolk, our UK team is now one hundred people strong, and our growth shows no signs of stopping.
In 2022, we were the UK’s most decorated agency, winning eight major awards, including ‘SME of the Year’ at the Suffolk Business Awards and ‘Best Workplace Environment’ at the Investing in Talent Awards.
What does the job entail?
You will work closely with Seven’s marketing gurus to produce scroll-stopping content to supercharge our presence online. Although every day will be different, your role will include:
· Social media management (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, LinkedIn).
· Video content creation (Shooting, editing, and posting).
Who are we looking for?
We need someone with a successful marketing background who oozes creativity, is a natural at producing compelling content and a dab-hand behind the camera. We’re a lively bunch at Seven, so you must be comfortable working in a buzzing environment. Here’s what we’ll be looking for in your CV:
· Qualifications in marketing, social media, videography/photography, and/or content creation.
· Ability to create quality written and digital content.
· Social media experience.
· Videography and/or photography experience.
· Advanced experience using Adobe software (Photoshop, Premier Pro, Lightroom).
What’s in it for you?
Employee satisfaction is everything to us, so our careers are bursting at the seams with perks, rewards, and career progression. Here are a few bits we think you’ll like:
· Four UHD Samsung screens, wireless Logitech peripherals and top-spec Apple MacBook Pro.
· Build your own videography/photography setup.
· Unlimited personal development budget (courses, qualifications etc.).
· Monthly team events.
· Length of service quarterly giftboxes.
· Fun and vibrant company culture.
· Stunning offices packed with entertainment.
· Free and guaranteed parking.
· On-site park, barbers, hairdressers, gym, sports centre, restaurant and much more.
· Clear and achievable routes to progress.
You’re in safe hands! Alongside our eight shiny awards from last year, we were listed as one of the East of England’s Top 10 companies to work for by Best Companies, certified by Great Place To Work and included in the East Anglian Daily Times Future 50.