Job Reference: 58292
Disabled Children’s Lead Professional
- Gloucester, Gloucestershire
- £15.6 - £15.6 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a Disabled Children’s Lead Profesional to work in Gloucester, Gloucestershire. This is a full time position and is paying £15.60 per hour, there is hybrid working available with 2-3 days in the office with the expectation that visits are carried out face to face with Children and their families.
As a Lead Professional you will be responsible for working with Children, young adults and their families to identify strengths, community and support around the child and young person. All work is undertaken with the principle of inclusion, enablement and supporting those we work with to achieve as much independence as possible. The Lead Professional will work with partners and stakeholders to understand holistic needs, signpost and/or assess and plan in accordance with needs. The ideal candidate will have Experience of working with disabled children, young people and/vulnerable adults
– Work with children, young adults, families and stakeholders to undertake assessments of needs.
– Work with children, young adults, families and stakeholders to create support plans that meet assessed eligible needs and providing best value
– Work with commissioners to identify strengths in the available service and gaps in provision to meet demand and need.
– Work within and respond to Safeguarding Children referrals and concerns with the guidance and direction of an identified Social Worker or Manager.
– To respond to quality assurance of work and make amendments as required to ensure work is of the required standard.
– Actively participate in regular reflective supervision in line with service expectations.
– To Chair or co-chair range of meetings as required ensuring high quality decision making for children, young people, young adults and their families.
– To engage children and young people in the design and development of the service, keeping the focus of personalisation at the centre of everything we do.
– To be part of a duty service which demonstrates duty based decision making, and problem solving to ensure effective risk management, planning and good outcomes for children, young people and their families.
– Providing support and working with colleagues and partners
– To make best and effective use of available resources.
– To work with colleagues and partners in specific county wide projects or areas of strategic work as designated by the Operational leadership Teams
– To identify and utilise the skills and knowledge within the team to strengthen the team culture.
– As part of the annual appraisal, outcome based targets will be developed in conjunction with the post holder and will supplement this job profile. The job profile will be subject to regular review and the council reserves its right to amend or add to the accountabilities listed above.
– We strive to achieve a culture within GCC which welcomes healthy and supportive challenge across the partnership
– To undertake continuous professional development in accordance with the role and responsibilities.
- Qualifications: NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.