Job Reference: 004608
- London, Greater London
- £300 - £300 per day
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are currently seeking a DLO Supervisor in Hammersmith and Fulham, London.
This contract will last 6-12 months.
- The purpose of this role is to directly line manage a team of trade operatives and supervise work completed by subcontractors where relevant, to ensure responsive repair and planned maintenance work within the remit of the DLO is completed to a high standard, within budget and on time, complies with relevant legislation and is responsive to the needs of residents.
- Leading and managing multi-disciplinary works teams to complete repairs and maintenance works within the remit of the DLO, including management of cost, time, and quality, whilst ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety, building and construction legislation
- Assist with the compliant procurement of subcontractors, including input to specifications, pricing and evaluation.
- Lead on planned preventative maintenance programmes delivered by the in-house team and subcontractors, including oversight of scope of works, scheduling and quality assessment.
- Undertake risk assessments for projects where required to ensure appropriate management.
- Support analysis of job data and trends to identify hot spots and patterns and make recommendations to improve the service and the housing stock more widely.
- Relevant building qualification NVQ Level 3 and/or membership of a professional body
- SSSTS or SMSTS
- CSCS ECS card
- Minimum of 2 years experience in property management
- UK Manual Driving Licence
Working with Seven Resourcing:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards, and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.