Job Reference: 62093
Economic Development Officer
- Hammersmith, Greater London
- £22.65 - £22.65 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Economic Development Officer in hammersmith and Fulham
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will need to:
- Build relationships with the borough’s enterprise/business support agencies to support coordination, sign-posting, referrals, quality standards and opportunities for collaborative/joint bidding and delivery within the business and enterprise support sector.
- To provide an effective and efficient customer focused service, including the preparation of succinct and structured communications, including a monthly newsletter, and drafting appropriately informed responses to formal and informal enquiries from senior officers, councillors, partners and the public (including Freedom of Information (FOI) requests) and complaints), in a confidential and sensitive manner.
- Develop working relationships with property management agents, managed work space providers and a range of landlords/property agents to ensure a good understanding of the supply of vacant commercial premises, using this information to support and manage business enquiries for vacant sites/premises within Hammersmith and Fulham.
Other Team Duties:
- Support the delivery of networking and seasonal events such as the annual H&F Business Awards, and the seasonal extended markets.
Carry out research projects and be responsible for small to medium projects relevant to the work of the Economic Development Office. This will include monitoring of budgets, reporting, finances and deliverables and understanding of impact
Other duties as required by the team and the wider Economic Development team
Keep up to date on available funding sources and support preparation of funding bids for initiatives as opportunities arise and to be responsible for project managing proposals.
Ability to attend meetings and events in the evenings and weekends as necessary
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.