Job Reference: EHCP
- London, Greater London
- £35 - £35 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is seeking an experienced EHCP Coordinator to join our team in London, UK.
The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of the EHCP process and be able to work independently to manage a caseload of EHCPs for children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND).
The rate of pay for this role is £35+ P/H.
– Undertake statutory EHCP assessments, working with families, schools and health professionals to develop EHCPs that achieve agreed outcomes for children and young people with SEND.
– Support families in the EHCP process, providing information, advice and advocacy on legislation, policy and practice relating to SEND provision.
– Attend multi-agency meetings in relation to EHCPs, ensuring that plans are developed collaboratively and that families are fully informed at all stages.
– Review and monitor the progress of EHCPs, ensuring that outcomes are achieved and that plans remain up-to-date with changing needs.
– Work with schools and appropriate support services to implement EHCPs, monitor provision and progress, and provide feedback on required adjustments.
– Experience of working as an EHCP Coordinator, SEND teacher, educational psychologist or similar role.
– Knowledge of the current EHCP process and of SEND legislation and guidance.
– Experience of working with families and professionals in a multi-agency context to plan and deliver interventions for children and young people with SEND.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex information clearly and effectively to a range of audiences.
– Experience of working independently and managing a caseload to high standards, demonstrating excellent organisational and time management skills.
Working for Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is now one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary health and social care professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 1900+ reviews, and with 20 major awards behind us, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates in a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website, where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.