- Location: Hammersmith, England
- Salary: £230 - £230 per day
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Zarrin Choudhury
Seven Social Care are looking for an experienced Electrician in the Hammersmith, Greater London area.
The contracts will be 6-12 Months.
The rate of pay is £230 Per Day.
- Responsible for being part of a multi-disciplined works team within the housing repairs function delivering compliant fire detection installations and effective repairs within the cost & quality parameters of the DLO ensuring health and safety compliance and best practice. To work in a professional and flexible manner that meets the demands of the customers.
- To carry out all types of Electrical work both internally and externally, including new installations, repairs, maintenance, fault finding, commissioning and remedial works in order to complete projects to the client’s satisfaction as directed by your line manager or other nominated designate.
- Suitable professional experience
- An up to date DBS is beneficial
- Clean UK driving License
- Righ to work in the UK
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.