Emergency Planning & Resilience Manager
- Location: Brent, England
- Salary: £35.96 - £35.96 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Michael Bowen
Seven Social Care is looking for a Emergency Planning & Resilience Manager at London Borough of Brent Council
To lead and manage the Civil Contingencies Team in support of the Head of Facilities Management / Director of Property & Assets. To innovate, develop and lead borough-wide and regional emergency planning, resilience and business continuity strategy, projects, and policy. Co-ordinate the Brent Emergency Planning & Resilience response to addressing civil contingency matters as/when required.
Principal Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
1. Make a positive contribution to the delivery of the service, this will include working flexibly and positively to achieve the objectives of the council.
2. Manage and lead staff to achieve high performance and effective operational delivery, including developing and improving staff capability.
3. Manage a customer focused service and the effective use of resources.
4. Ensure that the council’s overall vision, values and ethos are central to the requirements of the service.
5. Support effective working relationships and act as an ambassador and advocate with external organisations.
6. Keep up to date with developments in service delivery and best practice to ensure the service performs effectively and to the highest standards.
7. To support the Council in the formulation and implementation of policy and standards and to ensure that the Council meets its obligations under the Civil Contingencies Act.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.