Job Reference: 55374
Enhanced Housing Options Officer – Sheffield City Council
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- £10.92 - £10.92 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for an Enhanced Housing Officer to fill an exclusive opportunity in Sheffield.
To work as part of a team to provide intensive and structured housing related support to vulnerable people, regardless of their accommodation location, who have lost their accommodation, or are at risk of losing their accommodation and have high support needs. Some of the vulnerable people will have complex needs, which may have manifested themselves in anti social behaviour, or risks to children or adults.
Work within the policies and procedures laid down by Sheffield City Council Housing Services, Social Services and Education Services.
To work in partnership with the team and other partner agencies to ensure effective delivery of the service to the benefit of the vulnerable person and the community.
To undertake comprehensive assessments the vulnerable person, identify the training and support needs of the vulnerable person and to develop detailed support plans (contracts) to achieve the aims of the service.
To be responsible for a caseload of an identified client group as allocated by a line manager, whilst ensuring cover for the service in general.
- To motivate vulnerable people to take part in the service and to work constructively to change their behaviour.
- To participate in case reviews and conferences as necessary, and ensure that all methods of working contribute to the successful outcome of the support plan. Where necessary to organise and take the lead role in a variety of multi agency case meetings.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.