- Location: Runcorn, England
- Salary: £10.7 - £10.7 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Nareece Pulham
Seven Social Care is looking for an Environmental Operative to fill a fantastic role in Runcorn.
As an Environmental Operative you will undertake a range of grounds maintenance work within your assigned region to landscaped areas, gardens, and open spaces.
- Undertake general maintenance to hard and soft landscaped areas, including grass cutting, hedge trimming, clearing leaves and shrub bed cultivations.
- Provide a flexible response to the removal of fly tipping, rubbish removal, and graffiti removal.
- Provide community insight, reporting any environmental issues, community safety or resident feedback to the Environmental Supervisor as appropriate and in line with the agreed escalation route.
- Experience: 1+ years environmental services/grounds maintenance experience.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.